Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the AirAttix Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
Please note: Clause 19 of these Terms contains an arbitration clause and class action waiver that applies to all Members of the Airattix platform. This provision applies to all disputes with AirAttix. It affects how disputes with AirAttix are resolved. By accepting these Terms, you agree to be bound by this arbitration clause and class action waiver. Please read it carefully.
Last Updated: 20th June, 2019
Thank you for using AirAttixStorage Pvt Ltd (referred to as “AirAttix” for the sake of convenience)
These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement ("Agreement") between you and AirAttix (as defined below) governing your access to and use of the AirAttix website, including any subdomains thereof, and any other websites through which AirAttix makes its services available (collectively, "Site"), our mobile, tablet and other smart device applications, and application program interfaces, if any (collectively, "Application") and all associated services (collectively, "AirAttix Services"). The Site, Application and AirAttix Services together are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “AirAttix Platform”.
When these Terms mention “AirAttix,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to the AirAttix company you are contracting with.
Any and all payment processing services through or in connection with your use of the AirAttix Platform ("Payment Services") are provided to you by one or more AirAttix Payments entities (individually and collectively, as appropriate, "AirAttix Payments") as set out in Payment Terms (" Payments Terms ").
Hosts alone are responsible for identifying, understanding, and complying with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to their Listings and Host Services (as defined below). For example, some cities have laws that restrict their ability to host paying customers for short periods or provide certain Host Services Host are alone responsible for identifying and obtaining any required licenses, permits, or registrations for any Host Services they offer.
- Scope of AirAttix Services
- Eligibility, Using the AirAttix Platform, Member Verification
- Modification of these Terms
- Account Registration
- Service Fees
- Terms specific for Hosts
- Terms specific for Customers
- Booking Modifications, Cancellations and Refunds, Resolution Center
- Ratings and Reviews
- Damage to Storage space/ parking spaces, Disputes between Members
- Prohibited Activities
- Term and Termination, Suspension and other Measures
- Custody of goods
- Dispute Resolution
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- General Provisions
Scope of AirAttix Services
- The AirAttix Platform is an online marketplace that enables registered users (“Members”) who offer services related to usage of storage space and/or parking spaces for a fixed period of time (Members who offers such services are “Hosts” and the services they offer are “Host Services”) to publish such Host Services on the AirAttix Platform (“Listings”) and to communicate and transact directly with Members that are seeking to book such Host Services (Members using Host Services are “Customers”). Host Services may include the listing of parking spaces, properties or part thereof for use ("Storage space/ parking spaces")
- As the provider of the AirAttix Platform, AirAttix does not own, create, sell, resell, provide, control, manage, offer, deliver, or supply any Listings or Host Services. Hosts alone are responsible for their Listings and Host Services. When Members and hosts make or accept a booking, they are entering into a contract directly with each other. AirAttix is not and does not become a party to or other participant in any contractual relationship between Members, nor is AirAttix a real estate broker or insurer. AirAttix is not acting as an agent in any capacity for any Member, except as specified in the Payments Terms
- While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes, AirAttix has no control over and does not guarantee (i) the existence, quality, safety, suitability, or legality of any Listings or Host Services, (ii) the truth or accuracy of any Listing descriptions, Ratings, Reviews, or other Member Content (as defined below), or (iii) the performance or conduct of any Member or third party. AirAttix does not endorse any Member, Listing or Host Services. Any references to a Member being "verified" (or similar language) only indicate that the Member has completed a relevant verification or identification process and nothing else. Any such description is not an endorsement, certification or guarantee by AirAttix about any Member, including of the Member's identity or background or whether the Member is trustworthy, safe or suitable. You should always exercise due diligence and care when deciding whether to use any Storage space/ parking space , accept a booking request from a Customer, or communicate and interact with other Members, whether online or in person. Verified Imagesare intended only to indicate a photographic representation of a Listing at the time the photograph was taken, and are therefore not an endorsement by AirAttix of any Host or Listing.
- If you choose to use the AirAttix Platform as a Host, your relationship with AirAttix is limited to being an independent, third-party contractor, and not an employee, agent, joint venturer or partner of AirAttix for any reason, and you act exclusively on your own behalf and for your own benefit, and not on behalf, or for the benefit, of AirAttix. AirAttix does not, and shall not be deemed to, direct or control you generally or in your performance under these Terms specifically, including in connection with your provision of the Host Services.
- The AirAttix Platform may contain links to third-party websites or resources (“Third-Party Services”). Such Third-Party Services may be subject to different terms and conditions and privacy practices as defined in their terms and conditions and/or other policies. AirAttix is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Services, or the content, products, or services available from such Third-Party Services. Links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by AirAttix of such Third-Party Services.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, AirAttix cannot guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability and accessibility of the AirAttix Platform. AirAttix may restrict the availability of the AirAttix Platform or certain areas or features thereof, if this is necessary in view of capacity limits, the security or integrity of our servers, or to carry out maintenance measures that ensure the proper or improved functioning of the AirAttix Platform. AirAttix may improve, enhance and modify the AirAttix Platform and introduce new AirAttix Services from time to time.
Eligibility, Using the AirAttix Platform, Member Verification
- In order to access and use the AirAttix Platform or register an AirAttix Account you must be an individual at least 18 years old or a duly organized, validly existing business, organization or other legal entity in good standing under the laws of the country you are established and able to enter into legally binding contracts.
- AirAttix may make access to and use of the AirAttix Platform, or certain areas or features of the AirAttix Platform, subject to certain conditions or requirements, such as completing a verification process, meeting specific quality or eligibility criteria, meeting Ratings or Reviews thresholds, or a Member’s booking and cancellation history.
- User verification on the Internet is difficult and we do not assume any responsibility for the confirmation of any Member’s identity. Notwithstanding the above, for transparency and fraud prevention purposes, and as permitted by applicable laws, we may, but have no obligation to (i) ask Members to provide a form of government identification or other information or undertake additional checks designed to help verify the identities or backgrounds of Members, (ii) screen Members against third party databases or other sources and request reports from service providers, and (iii) where we have sufficient information to identify a Member, obtain reports from public records of criminal convictions or sex offender registrations or an equivalent version of background or registered sex offender checks in your local jurisdiction (if available).
- The access to or use of certain areas and features of the AirAttix Platform may be subject to separate policies, standards or guidelines, or may require that you accept additional terms and conditions, before you can access the relevant areas or features of the AirAttix Platform. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions applicable to a specific area or feature of the AirAttix Platform, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your access to or use of that area or feature, unless specified otherwise in the latter terms and conditions.
- If you access or download the Application from the Apple App Store, you agree to Apple’s Licensed Application End User License Agreement . Some areas of the AirAttix Platform implement Google Maps/Earth mapping services, including Google Maps API(s). Your use of Google Maps/Earth is subject to the Google Maps/Google Earth Additional Terms of Service
Modification of these Terms
AirAttix reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the AirAttix Platform and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. We will also provide you with notice of the modifications by email at least thirty (30) days before the date they become effective. If you disagree with the revised Terms, you may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect. We will inform you about your right to terminate the Agreement in the notification email. If you do not terminate your Agreement before the date the revised Terms become effective, your continued access to or use of the AirAttix Platform will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms.
- You must register an account ("AirAttix Account") to access and use certain features of the AirAttix Platform, such as publishing or booking a Listing. If you are registering an AirAttix Account for a business, organization or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to legally bind that entity and grant us all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms.
- You can register an AirAttix Account using an email address and creating a password, or through your account with certain third-party social networking services, such as Facebook or Google ("SNS Account"). You have the ability to disable the connection between your AirAttix Account and your SNS Account at any time, by accessing the "Settings" section of the AirAttix Platform.
- You must provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and keep your AirAttix Account and public AirAttix Account profile page information up-to-date at all times.
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer your AirAttix Account to another partymeaning thereby that you agree that you shall not list someone else’s storage space/ parking space as your own storage space/ parking space.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your AirAttix Account credentials and may not disclose your credentials to any third party. You must immediately notify AirAttix if you know or have any reason to suspect that your credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your AirAttix Account. You are liable for any and all activities conducted through your AirAttix Account, unless such activities are not authorized by you and you are not otherwise negligent (such as failing to report the unauthorized use or loss of your credentials).
AirAttix may, at its sole
discretion, enable Members to
- create, upload, post, send, receive and store content, such as text, photos, audio, video, or other materials and information on or through the AirAttix Platform ("Member Content"); and
- access and view Member Content and any content that AirAttix itself makes available on or through the AirAttix Platform, including proprietary AirAttix content and any content licensed or authorized for use by or through AirAttix from a third party ("AirAttix Content" and together with Member Content, "Collective Content").
- The AirAttix Platform, AirAttix Content, and Member Content may in its entirety or in part be protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other laws of the India. You acknowledge and agree that the AirAttix Platform and AirAttix Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of AirAttix and/or its licensors or authorizing third-parties. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the AirAttix Platform, AirAttix Content or Member Content. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other source identifiers of AirAttix used on or in connection with the AirAttix Platform and AirAttix Content are trademarks or registered trademarks of AirAttix in the India and abroad. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of third parties used on or in connection with the AirAttix Platform, AirAttix Content, and/or Collective Content are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
- You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the AirAttix Platform or Collective Content, except to the extent you are the legal owner of certain Member Content or as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by AirAttix or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
Subject to your compliance
with these Terms, AirAttix grants you a limited, non-exclusive,
non-sub-licensable, revocable, non-transferable license to
- download and use the Application on your personal device(s); and
- access and view any Collective Content made available on or through the AirAttix Platform and accessible to you, solely for your personal and limited commercial use.
- You are solely responsible for all Member Content that you make available on or through the Airattix Platform. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available on or through the AirAttix Platform or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to AirAttix the rights in and to such Member Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the Member Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Member Content or AirAttix's use of the Member Content (or any portion thereof) as contemplated under these Terms will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
You will not post, upload,
publish, submit or transmit any Member Content that:
- is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deceptive;
- is defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person or animal;
- promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or
- violates AirAttix’s any policy.
- AirAttix respects copyright law and expects its Members to do the same. If you believe that any content on the AirAttix Platform infringes copyrights you own, please notify us.
- AirAttix may, at its sole discretion, enable Members to
- AirAttix may charge fees to Hosts ("Host Fees") and/or Customers ("Customer Fees") (collectively, "Service Fees") inconsideration for the use of the AirAttix Platform.
- Any applicable Service Fees (including any applicable Taxes) will be displayed to a Host or Customer prior to publishing or booking a Listing. AirAttix reserves the right to change the Service Fees at any time, and will provide Members adequate notice of any fee changes before they become effective. Such fee changes will not affect any bookings made prior to the effective date of the fee change.
- You are responsible for paying any Service Fees that you owe to AirAttix. The applicable Service Fees (including any applicable Taxes) are collected by AirAttix Payments. AirAttix Payments will deduct any Host Fees from the Listing Fee before remitting the payout to the Host. Any Customer Fees are included in the Total Fees collected by AirAttix Payments. Except as otherwise provided on the AirAttix Platform, Service Fees are non-refundable.
Terms specific for Hosts:
Terms applicable to all Listings
When creating a Listing
through the AirAttix Platform you must
- provide complete and accurate information about your Host Service (such as listing description, location, and calendar availability),
- disclose any deficiencies, restrictions (such as house rules) and requirements that apply and
- provide any other pertinent information requested by AirAttix.
- The host is solely responsible for setting a price (including any Taxes if applicable, or charges such as cleaning fees) for your Listing (“Listing Fee”). Once a Customer requests a booking of your Listing, the host should not request the Customer to pay a higher price than in the booking request.
- Any terms and conditions included in your Listing, in particular in relation to cancellations, must not conflict with these Terms or the relevant clause 9.
- Pictures, animations or videos (collectively, "Images") used in your Listings must accurately reflect the quality and condition of your Host Services. AirAttix reserves the right to require that Listings have a minimum number of Images of a certain format, size and resolution. If the customer has any issue with the authenticity of the listing, the customer can report the same to email@example.com
- The placement and ranking of Listings in search results on the AirAttix Platform may vary and depend on a variety of factors, such as Customer search parameters and preferences, Host requirements, price and calendar availability, number and quality of Images, customer service and cancellation history, Reviews and Ratings, type of Host Service, and/or ease of booking.
- When you accept or have pre-approved a booking request by a Customer, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Customer and are required to provide your Host Service(s) to the Customer as described in your Listing when the booking request is made.
- in case you as a host terminate the agreement with customer before its expiry date, you shall be liable to pay such amount as stated in clause 9 of these terms to the customer and/or to AirAttix. You shall also be liable to pay transportation charges not exceeding Rs. 1000/- to the customer as per the applicable clause 9.7.
- When you accept or have pre-approved a booking request by a Customer, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Customer and are required to take the necessary permission of the housing society or any other authority as applicable.
- When creating a Listing through the AirAttix Platform you must
Conditions for Listing of Storage space/ Parking space
- Unless expressly allowed by AirAttix, you may not list more than one Storage space/ parking space per Listing. Each listing shall only be used to put up only one storage space/ parking space. You also cannot list one property under more than one listing at the same time for the same duration. If any storage space/ parking space is listed under more than one listing for the same duration, then AirAttix will take necessary action against the host as deemed fit by AirAttix. You also cannot list the same parking/storage space at the same time under different usernames/ accounts, then in that case AirAttix has every right to take necessary action as deemed fit by AirAttix against the host.A host can list different storage spaces/parking spaces under different listings, however each list shall include only one storage space/ parking space.
You represent and
warrant that any Listing you post and the booking of a Storage space/ parking
- not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties, such as home owner’s association, condominium, or other agreements, and
- comply with all applicable laws (such as zoning laws), Tax requirements, and other rules and regulations (including having all required permits, licenses and registrations).
- Terms applicable to all Listings
Terms specific for Customers
Terms applicable to all bookings made by customers:
- Subject to meeting any requirements (such as completing any verification processes, if any) set by AirAttix and/or the Host, you can book a Listing available on the AirAttix Platform by following the respective booking process. All applicable fees, including the Listing Fee, Security Deposit (if applicable), service charge and any applicable Taxes (collectively, “Total Fees”) will be presented to you prior to booking a Listing. You agree to pay the Total Fees for any booking requested in connection with your AirAttix Account.
- Upon receipt of a booking confirmation from AirAttix, a legally binding agreement is formed between you and your Host, subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Host that apply, including in particular the applicable cancellation guidelines as stipulated in clause 9 and any rules and restrictions specified in the Listing. AirAttix Payments will collect the Total Fees at the time of the booking request or upon the Host’s confirmation pursuant to the Payment Terms.
Conditions for Booking a Storage space/ Parking space:
- You understand that a confirmed booking of a Storage space/ parking space (“Storage space/ parking space Booking”) is a limited license granted to you by the Host to enter, occupy and use the Storage space/ parking space for the duration agreed by you, during which time the Host (only where and to the extent permitted by applicable law) retains the right to re-enter the Storage space/ parking space, in accordance with your agreement with the Host.
- You agree to leave the Storage space/ parking space no later than the checkout time that the Host specifies in the Listing or such other time as mutually agreed upon between you and the Host. If you occupy the storage space/ parking space past the agreed upon checkout time without the Host's consent, you no longer have a license to occupy the Storage space/ parking space and the Host is entitled to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you occupy the parking space/ storage space even after the expiry of the limited license granted to you, you shall be liable to pay an amount equivalent to double the amount of original booking charges paid by you for the listing (“Additional booking charges”). Additional Booking charges for late checkouts on the checkout date that do not impact upcoming bookings may be limited to the additional costs incurred by the Host as a result of such use of the parking space/storage space. If you use Storage space/ parking space after expiry of the limited license granted to you, you authorize AirAttix (via AirAttix Payments) to charge you to collect Aditional Booking charges. The customer hereby agrees that the customer will have arrange the transportation using his own funds, neither the host nor AirAttix are liable to bare transportation charges.
- Customer can access and visit the storage space multiple times by the host’s discretion and consent. Subject to clause 11, the customer cannot visit the storage space without the consent of the host.
- The customer will have to use the storage space solely for the purpose of goods storage and any other activities in the storage premises are strictly prohibited.
- The minimum agreement period for parking space is 3 days and storage spaces 1 month. Maximum agreement period is 3 months, after which the customer will have to rebook the space as per the availability.Even though the customer wants to book the parking space for less than 3 days of duration or the goods storage space for less than 1 month of durations the rental charges of the entire month will be applied to the booking.
- You should carefully review the description of Host Service you intend to book to ensure you (and any additional customers you are booking for) meet any minimum age, proficiency, condition of the goods or other requirements which the Host has specified in their Listing. At your sole discretion, you may want to inform the Host of any hazardous conditions, or other circumstances that may impact Host Service. Hazardous or other prohibited materials are mentioned in FAQs. Host may add additional prohibited materials in his listing.
- Before and during a Host Service you must at all times adhere to the Hosts’ instructions.
- Terms applicable to all bookings made by customers:
Booking Modifications, Cancellations and Refunds:
- Hosts and Customers are responsible for any modifications to a booking that they make via the AirAttix Platform or direct AirAttix customer service to make ("Booking Modifications"), and agree to pay any additional Listing Fees, Host Fees or Customer Fees and/or Taxes associated with such Booking Modifications.
- Customers can cancel a confirmed booking at any time pursuant to the Listing’s cancellation guidelines as mentioned in clause 9, and AirAttix Payments will refund the amount of the Total Fees due to the Customer in accordance with clause 9. Any portion of the Total Fees due to the Host will be remitted to the Host by AirAttix Payments pursuant to the Payment Terms.
- One month is to be considered as 30 days for the purpose of enforcement of the agreement between the host and the customer. For the purpose of enforcement of any of the AirAttix Policies, check in time shall be 10:00 am and check out time will be 09:00 am on any particular day for all the bookings.
Cancellation of agreement by the customer:
- If the customer cancels the agreement 48 hours prior to the commencement of the booking for storage space and 24 hours prior for parking space, then the entire booking amount will be refunded to the customer except for the service charge levied by the AirAttix Platform.
If the customer cancels
the agreement within 48 hours of the commencement of the booking for storage
space and within 24 hours for the parking space then in that case the refund
amount will be based on following terms.
- If the agreement is for duration for not more than a month (<1 month) then in that case the customer will not be entitled for any refund.
- If the agreement is more than one months duration, then in that case the customer will not be entitled for any refund for the month in which the customer terminates the agreement. For the subsequent month/s the customer shall receive a total refund of 25% of the booking amount paid by the customer for the subsequent month/s after deducting the necessary service charge levied by AirAttix.
Premature termination by the Customer:
- If the agreement is for a duration of a month or less (<1 month) and if the customer terminates the agreement after commencement of the agreement duration, then the customer shall not be liable to any refund whatsoever.
- If the agreement is for a duration of more than 1 month then if in case any time after commencement of the agreement the customer terminates the said agreement then customer shall not be entitled for any refund for the month in which he terminates the agreement. The customer shall only be entitled to refund of the amount paid by the customer for the successive months. The Service charge paid to AirAttix against the booking will not be refunded in any case.
- if the agreement is for a duration of more than one month and in case the customer terminates the agreement before the expiry of the said agreement without paying the booking amount/ instalments for the subsequent month/s, then in that case the customer shall be liable to pay AirAttix 50% of the total booking amount due for the subsequent months within 7 days from the date on which such intimation is sent by AirAttix to customer on his registered email address.
- If the outstanding amount is not paid by the customer within the prescribed time, then the customer gives AirAttix every right to recover the said outstanding amount and to temporarily/permanently delete the account of the customer on the AirAttix platform for such breach.
Cancellation of the agreement by the host:
If the host cancels the
agreement within 48 hours prior to the commencement of the agreement then the
entire booking amount paid by the customer shall be refunded to the customer except
the service charge and-
- The host will be liable to pay 25% of the booking amount to Airattixwhich may be adjusted in his subsequent listings;
- The host’s listing calendar for the cancelled agreement period will be blocked meaning thereby the host shall not be able to accept any other booking till the duration agreed by the customer and the host in the cancelled agreement is expired.
- If the host wishes to justify the reasoning behind cancellation of the agreement, then the host may write to firstname.lastname@example.org. AirAttix reserves the right to verify the authenticity and to take such necessary action against the host, if any, based on the authenticity of the information provided by the host.
Premature Termination by the Host:
- If the host, after commencement of the booking duration, cancels the booking before the expiry of the said booking, then in that case, the host agrees to reimburse all amount received by the host against his/her listing for a particular month for which the hosts terminates the booking prematurely, within 7 days from the date on which the host receives invoice from AirAttix for reimbursement on the registered email ID of the host. In case of storage space an additional charge of Rs. 1,000/- shall be levied and included in the reimbursement invoice by AirAttix towards the transportation cost incurred by the customer due to the such premature termination.
- The customer will receive a complete refund of the rent amount paid in advance against the booking amount for the month in which the agreement is terminated and the subsequent months. The Service charge paid to AirAttix against the booking will not be refunded in any case. The customer will receive Rs. 1000/- in addition recovered from the host as a penalty for transportation charges.
- The host’s listing calendar for the terminated agreement period will be blocked, meaning thereby the host shall not be able to accept any other booking till the duration agreed by the customer and the host in the terminated agreement is expired
- If the host fails to reimburse the said amount within stipulated time then the host gives every right to AirAttix to recover the amount from the host by exhausting all legal remedies at the disposal of AirAttix and to block and/or remove the account of the host from the AirAttix platform till the amount is recovered.
- If in case during the subsistence of the agreement, the host terminated the agreement before the expiry of the agreement due to bona fide reasons, then in that case the customer agrees to remove his goods/vehicle and handover the peaceful and vacant possession of the storage/ parking space to the host within 5 working days from the date of such termination.
- The customer hereby agrees that the customer alone will be responsible for finding any other alternate storage/parking space and also agrees to bear transportation charges in such cases.
certain circumstances, AirAttix may decide, in its sole discretion, that it is
necessary to cancel a pending or confirmed booking and initiate corresponding
refunds and payouts. This may be for reasons
- where AirAttix believes in good faith, while taking the legitimate interests of both parties into account, this is necessary to avoid significant harm to AirAttix, other Members, third parties or property, or
- for any of the reasons set out in these Terms.
- In certain circumstances, AirAttix may decide, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary to cancel a pending or confirmed booking and initiate corresponding refunds and payouts. This may be for reasons (i) where AirAttix believes in good faith, while taking the legitimate interests of both parties into account, this is necessary to avoid significant harm to AirAttix, other Members, third parties or property, or (ii) for any of the reasons set out in these Terms.
- If the host cancels the agreement within 48 hours prior to the commencement of the agreement then the entire booking amount paid by the customer shall be refunded to the customer except the service charge and-
Ratings and Reviews:
- Within a certain timeframe after completing a booking, Customers and Hosts can leave a public review (“Review”) and submit a star rating (“Rating”) about each other. Ratings or Reviews reflect the opinions of individual Members and do not reflect the opinion of AirAttix. Ratings and Reviews are not verified by AirAttix for accuracy and may be incorrect or misleading.
- Ratings and Reviews by Customers and Hosts must be accurate and may not contain any offensive or defamatory language.
- Members are prohibited from manipulating the Ratings and Reviews system in any manner, such as instructing a third party to write a positive or negative Review about another Member.
- Ratings and Reviews are part of a Member’s public profile and may also be surfaced elsewhere on the AirAttix Platform (such as the Listing page) together with other relevant information such as number of bookings, number of cancellations, average response time and other information.
Damage to Storage space/ parking spaces, Disputes between Members:
- In case of goods storage, if the host puts his own lock on the storage space where the customers goods are stored then in that case the custody of the goods shall be of the host and the host alone is responsible for the condition of the goods unless otherwise mutually agreed by and between the host and the customer. If the host and customer agree that the customer shall use his own lock or any other form of security then in that case, the customer shall solely be responsible for the condition of the goods. As a Customer, you are responsible for leaving the Storage space/ parking space (including any personal or other property located at the Storage space/ parking space) in the condition it was in when you arrived. You are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Storage space/ parking space, excluding the Host (and the individuals the Host invites to the Storage space/ parking space, if applicable).
- If the customer uses his own lock for the storage spaces then the customer hereby undertakes that the said storage space shall only be used by the customer as a ‘storage space’ and that the customer will not use the said space for any other purpose apart from the purpose intended as per the agreement. The customer shall not make any permanent physical changes to it, or do anything that will interfere with the host’s reasonable enjoyment of the rest of the premises.
- In case of Parking Spaces, in any case, the customer should have proper insurance of the vehicle and the customer shall park the vehicle at his own risk. It is also suggested that host should check the condition of the vehicle before the customer parks his vehicle in order to avoid any future disputes. The responsibility of the vehicle is of the Customer in all cases unless otherwise agreed by customer and the host in writing.
- If any damage is caused to the storage space/ parking space during the use of the same by the customer then in that case AirAttix shall not be liable to pay any damage to host. Similarly, if the goods/ vehicle/s are damaged due to actions/inactions of any host, then in that case AirAttix shall not be liable to pay damages or any amount to either of the parties. The host and the customer shall amicably resolve the matter. In any of such events, either a host or a customer can write to AirAttix on email@example.com, however AirAttix reserves the right to evaluate the claim and take any action if necessary.
- Members agree to co-operate with and assist AirAttix in good faith, and to provide AirAttix with such information and take such actions as may be reasonably requested by AirAttix, in connection with any Damage Claims or other complaints or claims made by Members relating to (i) Storage space/ parking spaces or any personal or other property located at a Storage space/ parking space. A Member shall, upon AirAttix's reasonable request and at no cost to the Member, participate in mediation or a similar resolution process with another Member, which process will be conducted by AirAttix or a third party selected by AirAttix or its insurer, with respect to losses for which a Member is requesting payment from AirAttix.
- As a Host you are solely responsible for determining your obligations to report, collect, remit or include in your Listing Fees any applicable GST or other indirect taxes, occupancy tax, tourist or other visitor taxes or income taxes ("Taxes").
- Tax regulations may require us to collect appropriate Tax information from Hosts, or to withhold Taxes from pay-outs to Hosts, or both. If a Host fails to provide us with the required documentation under applicable law (e.g. a tax number) that we determine to be sufficient to alleviate our obligation (if any) to withhold Taxes from pay-outs to you, we reserve the right to withhold pay-outs up to the tax-relevant amount as required by law, until resolution.
- You understand that any appropriate governmental agency, department and/or authority ("Tax Authority") where your Storage space/ parking space is located may require Taxes to be collected from Customers or Hosts on Listing Fees, and to be remitted to the respective Tax Authority. The laws in jurisdictions may vary, but these Taxes may be required to be collected and remitted as a percentage of the Listing Fees set by Hosts, a set amount per day, or other variations.
- You agree that any claim or cause of action relating to AirAttix's facilitation of Collection and Remittance of GST shall not extend to any supplier or vendor that may be used by AirAttix in connection with facilitation of Collection and Remittance. If any Customers and Hosts agree that we may seek additional amounts from you in the event that the Taxes collected and/or remitted are insufficient to fully discharge your obligations to the Tax Authority, and agree that your sole remedy for GST collected is a refund of GST collected by AirAttix from the applicable Tax Authority in accordance with applicable procedures set by that Tax Authority.
- AirAttix reserves the right, with prior notice to Hosts, to cease the Collection and Remittance in any jurisdiction for any reason at which point Hosts and Customers are once again solely responsible and liable for the collection and/or remittance of any and all GST that may apply to Storage space/ parking spaces in that jurisdiction.Airattix is responsible for collecting additional taxes as applicable on the service charge levied by them and not on the entire booking amount. The rent amount specified by the host will be inclusive of relevant taxes and the host will be responsible for filing the returns of the same.
- The rental space made available through Airattix shall not be used in any case for residential or lodging purposes. Kindly note that the rental space is available only for storage of goods.
You are solely
responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax
obligations that may apply to your use of the AirAttix Platform. In connection
with your use of the AirAttix Platform, you will not and will not assist or
enable others to:
- Breach or circumvent any applicable laws or regulations, agreements with third-parties, third-party rights, or our Terms, Policies or standards.
- Use the AirAttix Platform or Collective Content for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms or in a manner that falsely implies AirAttix endorsement, partnership or otherwise misleads others as to your affiliation with AirAttix;
- use the AirAttix Platform in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial messages ("spam");
- offer, as a Host, any Storage space/ parking space that you do not yourself own or have permission to make available as a residential or other property through the AirAttix Platform;
- unless AirAttix explicitly permits otherwise, book any Listing if you will not actually be using the Host Services yourself;
- contact another Member for any purpose other than asking a question related to your own booking, Listing, or the Member's use of the AirAttix Platform, including, but not limited to, recruiting or otherwise soliciting any Member to join third-party services, applications or websites, without our prior written approval;
- use the AirAttix Platform to request, make or accept a booking independent of the AirAttix Platform, to circumvent any Service Fees or for any other reason;
accept or make any payment for Listing Fees outside of the AirAttix
Platform or AirAttix Payments. If you do so, you acknowledge and agree
- would be in breach of these Terms;
- accept all risks and responsibility for such payment, and
- hold AirAttix harmless from any liability for such payment;
- discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation, or otherwise engage in any violent, harmful, abusive or disruptive behavior;
- misuse or abuse any Listings or services associated with the AirAttix Open Homes program as determined by AirAttix in its sole discretion.
- use, display, mirror or frame the AirAttix Platform or Collective Content, or any individual element within the AirAttix Platform, AirAttix's name, any AirAttix trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the AirAttix Platform, without AirAttix's express written consent;
- dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the AirAttix brand in any way, including through unauthorized use of Collective Content, registering and/or using AirAttix or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to AirAttix domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns or Collective Content;
- use any automated means or processes to access, collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the AirAttix Platform for any purpose;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by AirAttix or any of AirAttix's providers or any other third party to protect the AirAttix Platform;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the AirAttix Platform;
- take any action that damages or adversely affects, or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the AirAttix Platform;
- export, re-export, import, or transfer the Application except as authorized by India law, the export control laws of your jurisdiction, and any other applicable laws; or
- violate or infringe anyone else’s rights or otherwise cause harm to anyone.
- to store such goods which are prohibited by AirAttix and by the host as mentioned in the FAQs and in the listing, itself.
You acknowledge that
AirAttix has no obligation to monitor the access to or use of the AirAttix
Platform by any Member or to review, disable access to, or edit any Member
Content, but has the right to do so to
- operate, secure and improve the AirAttix Platform (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes);
- ensure Members’ compliance with these Terms;
- comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, law enforcement or other administrative agency or governmental body;
- respond to Member Content that it determines is harmful or objectionable; or
- as otherwise set forth in these Terms. Members agree to cooperate with and assist AirAttix in good faith, and to provide AirAttix with such information and take such actions as may be reasonably requested by AirAttix with respect to any investigation undertaken by AirAttix or a representative of AirAttix regarding the use or abuse of the AirAttix Platform.
If you feel that any
Member you interact with, whether online or in person, is acting or has acted
inappropriately, including but not limited to anyone who
- engages in offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behaviour,
- you suspect of stealing from you, or
- engages in any other disturbing conduct, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the AirAttix Platform. In connection with your use of the AirAttix Platform, you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
Term and Termination, Suspension and other Measures:
- This Agreement shall be effective for a term which is duly agreed by the customer, host and AirAttix, at the end of which it will automatically get terminated after the expiry of the time period as agreed by and between the parties unless it renewed by all the parties by using the same platform and procedure used for previous booking subject to availability of the same listing. The minimum agreement period for parking space is 3 days and storage spaces 1 month. Maximum agreement period is 3 months, after which the customer will have to rebook the space as per the availability.
- You may terminate this Agreement by using the cancellation option available on the user dashboard. Please note that All terminations, cancellations and refunds are governed by clause 9 of these terms.
- AirAttix may immediately, without notice, terminate this Agreement and/or stop providing access to the AirAttix Platform if (i) you have materially breached your obligations under these Terms, the Payment Terms , (ii) you have violated applicable laws, regulations or third party rights, or (iii) AirAttix believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the personal safety or property of AirAttix, its Members, or third parties (for example in the case of fraudulent behaviour of a Member).
In addition, AirAttix may
take any of the following measures (i) to comply with applicable law, or the
order or request of a court, law enforcement or other administrative agency or
governmental body, or if (ii) you have breached these Terms, the Payment
Terms, applicable laws, regulations, or third party rights, (iii) you have
provided inaccurate, fraudulent, outdated or incomplete information during the
AirAttix Account registration, Listing process or thereafter, (iv) you and/or
your Listings or Host Services at any time fail to meet any applicable quality
or eligibility criteria, (v) you have repeatedly received poor Ratings or
Reviews or AirAttix otherwise becomes aware of or has received complaints about
your performance or conduct, (vi) you have repeatedly cancelled confirmed
bookings or failed to respond to booking requests without a valid reason, or
(vii) AirAttix believes in good faith that such actions described as under are
reasonably necessary to protect the personal safety or property of AirAttix,
its Members, or third parties, or to prevent fraud or other illegal activity:
- refuse to surface, delete or delay any Listings, Ratings, Reviews, or other Member Content;
- cancel any pending or confirmed bookings;
- limit your access to or use of the AirAttix Platform;
- temporarily or permanently revoke any special status associated with your AirAttix Account;
- temporarily or in case of severe or repeated offenses permanently suspend your AirAttix Account and stop providing access to the AirAttix Platform.
In case of non-material breaches and where appropriate, you will be given notice of any intended measure by AirAttix and an opportunity to resolve the issue to AirAttix's reasonable satisfaction.
- If we take any of the measures described above (i) we may refund your Customers in full for any and all confirmed bookings that have been cancelled, irrespective of pre-existing cancellation guidelines, and (ii) you will not be entitled to any compensation for pending or confirmed bookings that were cancelled.
- Host and customer cannot share personal information (address, phone numbers, etc.) via AirAttix platform to circumvent this agreement. Any message sent by either host/customer to each other shall be transmitted only after the same has been verified and filtered and subsequently approved by AirAttix.
- When this Agreement has been terminated, you are not entitled to a restoration of your AirAttix Account or any of your Member Content. If your access to or use of the AirAttix Platform has been limited or your AirAttix Account has been suspended or this Agreement has been terminated by us, you may not register a new AirAttix Account or access and use the AirAttix Platform through an AirAttix Account of another Member.
- Sections 5 and 16 to 22 of these Terms shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
CUSTODY OF THE GOODS
- The customer also agrees to vacate the host premises (i.e., storage space/ parking space as the case is) immediately after the expiry of the agreement, i.e., on or before 9.00 am of the date of termination of the agreement. If the customer fails to comply with this provision then in that case clause 15.2 shall apply.
If the customer fails to vacate the host premises (i.e. storage space/ parking space), then Airattix and the host will send a 48 hours notice/ intimation on the registered email ID and mobile number of the customer to vacate the storage space/ parking space. If the customer fails to vacate the storage space in those 48 hours then the host shall have every right to take the physical custody of the goods/ vehicle. Airattix will pay the host for rent of the premises calculated on pro-rata basis for keeping the custody of the goods maximum upto 48 hours.
The customer will be charged by the host twice the nightly rate till they vacate the storage premises. The custody shall be given back to the customer only after the outstanding amount (including the payment for extended storage levied per night) is paid the host directly by the customer. Nothing in this provision shall give any right to the Host to destroy, sell the goods. AirAttix shall not be liable for any damage/ alterations, etc. caused to the goods by any acts/ actions of the Host. The host shall only be treated as a custodian of the said goods until the outstanding amount is paid by the customer. AirAttix shall not be liable to pay host any amount if the customer fails to vacate the host premises (i.e., storage space/ parking space) and illegally occupies the same. The Host has every right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against the customer for illegal storage of goods/ car in storage space/ parking space for which AirAttix shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever
- If after the expiry of the agreement, the customer fails to remove his goods or vehicle/s from the storage space/parking space immediately as per clause 15.1 or fails to rebook/ extend the use of parking space/ storage space subject to availability then in that case the provisions laid down in clause 15.1 and 15.2 shall apply.
- After the goods are auctioned and the liability is settled by AirAttix, you will receive the addition amount received by AirAttix after the sale of your goods as stipulated in clause 15.2 within 15 days from the date of the auction.
If you choose to use the AirAttix Platform or Collective Content, you do so voluntarily and at your sole risk. The AirAttix Platform and Collective Content is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
You agree that you have had whatever opportunity you deem necessary to investigate the AirAttix Services, laws, rules, or regulations that may be applicable to your Listings and/or Host Services you are receiving and that you are not relying upon any statement of law or fact made by AirAttix relating to a Listing.
If we choose to conduct identity verification or background checks on any Member, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim warranties of any kind, either express or implied, that such checks will identify prior misconduct by a Member or guarantee that a Member will not engage in misconduct in the future.
You agree that some Host Services may carry inherent risk, and by participating in such services, you choose to assume those risks voluntarily. For example, some Host Services may carry risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death damage to your belongings, and you freely and wilfully assume those risks by choosing to participate in those Host Services. You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your participation in a Host Service. You also agree to release and hold harmless AirAttix from all liabilities and claims that arise in any way from any injury, death, loss or harm that occurs to your belongings during the Host Service or in any way related to your Host Service.
The foregoing disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. You may have other statutory rights. However, the duration of statutorily required warranties, if any, shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the AirAttix Platform and Collective Content, your publishing or booking of any Listing via the AirAttix Platform, or any other interaction you have with other Members whether in person or online remains with you. Neither AirAttix nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the AirAttix Platform or Collective Content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with (i) these Terms, (ii) from the use of or inability to use the AirAttix Platform or Collective Content, (iii) from any communications, interactions or meetings with other Members or other persons with whom you communicate, interact or meet with as a result of your use of the AirAttix Platform, or (iv) from your publishing or booking of a Listing, including the provision or use of a Listing’s Host Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not AirAttix has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Except for our obligations to pay amounts to applicable Hosts pursuant to these Terms or an approved payment request, in no event will AirAttix’s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the AirAttix Platform including, but not limited to, from your publishing or booking of any Listings via the AirAttix Platform, or from the use of or inability to use the AirAttix Platform or Collective Content and in connection with any Storage space/ parking space, Occupancy of a parking Space, or interactions with any other Members, exceed the amounts you have paid or owe for bookings via the AirAttix Platform as a Customer in the twelve (12) month period prior to the event giving rise to the liability, or if you are a Host, the amounts paid by AirAttix to you in the twelve (12) month period prior to the event giving rise to the liability. if no such payments have been made, as applicable. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between AirAttix and you.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to release, defend (at AirAttix’s option), indemnify, and hold AirAttix and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including but not limited to, AirAttix Payments, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your breach of these Terms or our Policies or Standards, (ii) your improper use of the AirAttix Platform or any AirAttix Services, (iii) your interaction with any Member, usage of Storage space/ parking space including without limitation any injuries, losses or damages (whether compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of such interaction, or use, (iv) AirAttix’s Collection and Remittance of Taxes, or (v) your breach of any laws, regulations or third party rights.
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Agreement:
- This Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Agreement shall apply if your (i) country of residence or establishment is in the India; or (ii) your country of residence or establishment is not in the India, but bring any claim against AirAttix in the India.
- Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution and Notification . Prior to initiating an arbitration, you and AirAttix each agree to notify the other party of the dispute and attempt to negotiate an informal resolution to it first. We will contact you at the email address you have provided to us; you can contact AirAttix customer service team by emailing us. If after a good faith effort to negotiate one of us feels the dispute has not and cannot be resolved informally, the party intending to pursue arbitration agrees to notify the other party via email prior to initiating the arbitration. In order to initiate arbitration, a claim must be filed with firstname.lastname@example.org and the written Demand for Arbitration should be provided to the other party.
- Agreement to Arbitrate . You and AirAttix mutually agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the applicability, breach, termination, validity, enforcement or interpretation thereof, or to the use of the AirAttix Platform, the Host Services, or the Collective Content (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by binding individual arbitration (the “Arbitration Agreement”). If there is a dispute about whether this Arbitration Agreement can be enforced or applies to our Dispute, you and AirAttix agree that the arbitrator appointed by AirAttix will decide that issue.
- Exceptions to Arbitration Agreement . You and AirAttix each agree that the following claims are exceptions to the Arbitration Agreement and will be brought in a judicial proceeding in a court of competent jurisdiction: (i) Any claim related to actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights; (ii) Any claim seeking emergency injunctive relief based on exigent circumstances (e.g., imminent danger or commission of a crime, hacking, cyber-attack).
- Arbitration Rules and Governing Law . This Arbitration Agreement will be governed by The Arbitration Act, 1996,and any other law for the time being in force in India, as the case is.
- Arbitrator’s Decision . The arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court with proper jurisdiction. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only on an individual basis and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim.
- No Class Actions or Representative Proceedings . You and AirAttix acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we are each waiving the right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action lawsuit, class-wide arbitration as to all Disputes unless you and AirAttix both otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class action proceeding.
- Severability. In the event that any portion of this Arbitration Agreement is deemed illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall be given full force and effect.
- Changes. Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 3 (“Modification of these Terms”), if AirAttix changes this Section 19 (“Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Agreement”) after the date you last accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice (including by email) within thirty (30) days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Last Updated” date above or in the date of AirAttix’s email to you notifying you of such change. Rejecting a new change, however, does not revoke or alter your prior consent to any earlier agreements to arbitrate any Dispute between you and AirAttix (or your prior consent to any subsequent changes thereto), which will remain in effect and enforceable as to any Dispute between you and AirAttix.
- Survival. Except as provided in Section 19.8 and subject to Section 14.8 this Section 19 will survive any termination of these Terms and will continue to apply even if you stop using the AirAttix Platform or terminate your AirAttix Account.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the AirAttix Platform (“Feedback“). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com section of the AirAttix Platform, or by other means of communication. Any Feedback you submit to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. By submitting Feedback to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict-of-law provisions. Judicial proceedings (other than small claims actions) that are excluded from the Arbitration Agreement in Section 19 must be brought in the Courts of Pune, Maharashtra, India, unless we both agree to some other location. You and we both consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Except as they may be supplemented by additional terms and conditions, policies, guidelines or standards, these Terms constitute the entire Agreement between AirAttix and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between AirAttix and you in relation to the access to and use of the AirAttix Platform.
- No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and AirAttix as a result of this Agreement or your use of the AirAttix Platform.
- These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- AirAttix’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise permitted under law.
- You may not assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement and your rights and obligations hereunder without AirAttix's prior written consent. AirAttix may without restriction assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement and any rights and obligations hereunder, at its sole discretion, with 30 days prior notice. Your right to terminate this Agreement at any time remains unaffected.
- Unless specified otherwise, any notices or other communications to Members permitted or required under this Agreement, will be provided electronically and given by AirAttix via email, AirAttix Platform notification,
- If you have any questions about these Terms please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org